Pages

Beautifully Written

Aubrey Souza who I don't know but has a child with Biliary Atresia wrote this to other parents who have children with BA.

"Just a few words for All: the pain we feel as BA parents is overwhelming, Seems with every victory we hear about a devastating loss. I will say this to every single one of you....We are blessed to be given our children with BA and without, you've been chosen to fullfill the lives of those we've made no matter the outcome. Even when our kids are in pain and hurt they smile and await to see your face whether they are alive here or waiting for us in the heavens. Be proud of yourself for the strength you exhibit while u battle with the children for a life deserved, take a moment and appreciate the power God has given to carry your family and the same for the strength to let him take them when all may have failed. i like you live everyday hoping that some miracle may come but the truth be told the true miracle is that you are so lucky and fortunate to be able to love and hold your child.....and for all the parents who've lost we have lost with u"

I seriously teared up when I read this. Even though Xander came to us sick, I still thanked God for giving him to me. I knew that I would take better care of him than any other person on earth. He was mine and there wasn't another baby in the world I wanted more than him. ♥

How great is that?

No comments: