I am shamelessly going to plug a fundraiser for Lincoln's new school, Academie Da Vinci (ADV). They are a small charter school looking to raise funds which they desperately need. The school is looking to expand to eighth grade and they need to find a larger facility therefore they need money.I normally wouldn't solicite here but this is a cool fundraiser. I usually don't like what they sell but this is cool.
They are selling something everyone can use all over the US. It's called an entertainment book. It has coupons for Subway, Dunkin Donuts, Pizza Hut, GAP, AMF, Jiffy Lube, Hertz, DVD's, Harry & David's, Omaha Steaks, etc...the list goes on and on and on. Seriously, it's a great coupon book.
50% of the proceeds will go to ADV! These aren't junky coupons you can only use on every fifth Tuesday on months ending in 'y'. These are great stores/restaurants and the coupons are good until November 2012. So if anyone is interested, please shoot me an e-mail before Sept 20th. I'll get you more info and I believe the cost of the book is around $25. If not it's right around that price. Such a bargain!
Thanks for reading even if you don't take this steal of a deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment