Pages

Baseball Time

We need some humor on this blog! 

Linc is back playing baseball.  He's glad the season started up again.  He's doing sooooo much better than last year.  He's getting it and that makes the game so much fun for him. 

They do a slow pitch to kids his age and if they don't get a hit after so many pitches, they pull the t-ball stand out.  I am proud to say they didn't have to pull the stand out for Linc at his recent game.  Yay!

Anyway, I brought my camera to this game.  This is how I see the game. 

----------------------------------

Watching Linc hit an awesome ball.  Ron is a team coach (at third base in a white shirt).

Distracted by Xander who insists on going under the table even though he keeps hitting his head when he stands up.

Back to focusing on Linc.  He got to be the catcher for the first time!

Um, why does Xander insist on laying on the filthy ground?   

Lincoln is heading for home!  He's gonna score a run.  Run, Linc, run!!!!!

Oh come on, Xander!  The game isn't that bad.

Score!!  Yay, Lincoln!!!!!

No comments: