Tell me about it.
What a hectic morning we had. Xander was up a bunch last night because he was all snotty. Poor kid caught our colds…can he ever catch a break?!? So this morning I was pinning him down, trying to aspirate the snots out of him. He was freaking out. I was begging him to bare with me and that I’m wicked sorry. Then I realized the damn thing is broken. Yes, broken. The plastic split on the fat ass end. So I’ve been wasting my time, picking on poor Xander for nothing.
Then I had to ditch him and get Linc ready for school (it’s daycare but I like the word school better). He wasn’t too stoked this morning when he woke up. I had to fight him when putting his clothes on. That just made him even pissy-er(sp?). Then he had a huge meltdown when we had to leave Elmo behind to get into the car. I felt kinda bad…maybe I should have just kept him at home today.
After Mom and Linc were off, I had to make a trip to the store for a new aspirator. I had to pick up Xander’s prescriptions anyway so no big deal. Just so you know, Xander has to take these vitamins which are smelly and bright, bright orange. Like carrot orange. They’re great because every time he spits up it smells like ass and stains the crap out of everything. They are totally ruining everything he owns. I did ask for vits that aren’t bright orange but apparently they don’t have them. Anyway while we’re at the store he is spitting up and stupid me forgets a burp cloth. It was getting all over everything. I felt like such a bad mommy. I was using flimsy tissues to wipe up the spit up but the tissue was disintegrating. I’m sure people were horrified. Here we are covered in bright orange spit up and little tissue balls. Stellar.
Finally I got his stuff and we went home. It was only 9:45am when I got there. I was totally exhausted and it was still early.
Oh great. The school just called. Linc apparently fell down and banged his head. Guess he’s doing ok now but has a bump. Poor kiddo.
Please let nothing else exciting happen today! I want my boring life back!
Off to go hide under a rock.
1 comment:
YEAH!!! I'm so excited you have a blog B! You are so funny about the vitamins, lol. I can't wait to read more. BTW - We call daycare "school" too.
Post a Comment