Pages

Anybody want a wookie? What about a wacker?

haha Anybody?

Lincoln doesn't quite have the hard 'c' down yet unless it falls at the end of the word. It's great he is picking up so many new words. He has become such a talker lately. He repeats everything you say whether he understands it or not.

The other day he was banging his spoon on Gran's bowl and he was screaming 'dentle', 'dentle', meaning gentle. He knows I was going to say it. He was looking right at me and smiling his devilish smile. Little stinker. Speaking of stink...

He also knows the words PU. Meaning he's got a stinky PU. I think it's time for potty training. Not like it's a mystery he's taking one. He strains and grunts when he's doing it. But it's so cute when he runs around saying PU, PU, PU. I wait for him to say it because I want him to start using his words to tell me what's going on. When we get home we'll start potty training.

So we are heading back home to FL at the end of Feb. It will be good to be with Ron again. It's been nice staying at Mom's. Seriously nice considering she has been taking Linc to daycare during the week. I don't know how I'll get along at home without her or daycare. But the boys need their papa and frankly so do I. It's hard being without him.

We have another doc appt. this Friday. Please take a minute or two to think about Xander and pray his levels have gone down. He needs all the healthy vibes he can get!


1 comment:

Shannon said...

LMAO at wookie and wacker!!! LOLOLOLOL. I was like "huh?" until I read on. Hilarious. Let's get together when you get back here. You'll need a distraction or two once you're settled in. I am more than happy to drive up there w/ Emma with or without MH. We can go to the aquarium or Seaworld or something.