Pages

Birthday Weekend Recap



Woohoo did we have us some fun. We turned this weekend into birthday weekend for Linc. On Saturday we took him out for breakfast and then to Toys R Us to pick out a gift. Then on Sunday we hit the Zoo. He had sooo much fun.

What he got at Toys R Us.




Mmmm...cupcakes.





He tried hard to get that horn to toot.


Zooin' it!
















Freaky eyes...scary.





He LOVED it all. He was naming the animals. He wasn't in love with the parrots though. We went into the cage where the birds were flying around. One came near us (walking on the ground) and he said No. He would not let me put him down.

He liked the monkeys, of course. They were putting on a pretty good show too. They were flying around on their 'gym' and making all kinds of noise. They are amazing creatures.

Linc also got to see giraffes up close. He even got to feed one. I missed getting shots both times! Ron was holding Linc and his back was to me, so I missed the first time. The second time somebody decided to stick their face in Xander's so I had to stop it and sure enough I missed the shot again! Grrr Oh well. I'll get it next time.

As you can see in the pictures, Linc went on the merry-go-round and hit the petting zoo. He also got to go on a Sky ride which takes you above the park. He had such a good day. He was definitely worn out because he passed out in the car. Yawn. Mommy and Daddy would have done the same thing if they could have.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

WOW, looks like you guys had a super fun day together!! I love it when they are so tired they fall asleep in their carseat...how precious!

Sarah said...

That was some serious birthday fun! Great pics from the zoo.