Pages

Exhaustperated

I am severely sleep deprived today. Xander is not sleeping through the night and last night was a tough one. At this age Lincoln was and I expected Xander would do the same. Boy was I wrong-O. It’s been about a year since I have had a full night’s sleep. I’m tired. I don’t want to miss out on any more sleep. I NEED my sleep. I have a strong sleep ethic. Seriously, how much more can I take before I become completely mental? That coupled with a crazed two year old will probably land me in the nut hut early next week. At least I’ll get my sleep.

3 comments:

Jennifer H. said...

Blair you are a total riot! Your blog is AWESOME! I am so sorry that poor Xander is having such a rough time of it. I keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

I LOVE your pics...they are wonderful!

I'm sorry you are sooo tired. I would seriously DIE! The lovely terrible 2's are killing me...if I had an infant too I would be totally cuckoo, so kudos to you for being at least mostly sane. ;)

And thank you for commenting on my blog. It was so kind of you!

Joy said...

Where is this nut hut and how do I reserve a room?

Shelly said...

I'm right there with you B, I don't know how I haven't keeled over from lack of sleep. How long will this last?!?