Pages

Spitting Image

My friends have been posting pics of them and their hubby's when they were kids. They are comparing them to their kids. It is amazing how much our little ones look like a mix of their parents. Lincoln on the other hand is ALL Ron.

Here are some pics of what I'm talking about. Now Linc was chubbier than Ron at the same age. Actually, looking at the pics, I didn't realize what a chunky monkey Lincoln was! Anyway check out their eyes and their heads and their noses and their mouths. Did Lincoln get anything from me? Oh wait. Yes. He did. My hair.

Ron


Lincoln


Ron


Lincoln


Ron


Lincoln


They were all head, weren't they? lol Lincoln has started growing into his as Ron did. In fact, I think Ron has a nice head. It's perfectly shaped. I love to rub my über güber's head.

Now Xander on the other hand looks more like his Mommy did. I wish I had pics of me at his age.

4 comments:

MOakley said...

Wow! He does look just like Ron!

Shannon said...

HOLY MOLY! It's freaky how alike they look. You always hear about people saying how their kids look like "mom" or "dad" when they were babies, but it's unreal how true it is!

Shelly said...

OMG I can't believe how much Linc looks like Ron did!! Thanks for sharing the pics, super cute!

Joy said...

WOAH they are seriously TWINSS!!! WOW!