Pages

Magic Eraser

Earlier today I came out of the kitchen and my oldest, we'll refrain from using his name to protect the guilty, was weilding a couple of crayons. Oh sh!t I thought so I headed directly for him praying he doesn't take them and redecorate. I got them! Whew! I took them and directly put them in a safe, toddler proof place. How he got them? I have no idea.

So back to the kitchen I go when out of the corner of my eye what do I see?!?!





Crap! How did that little booger do all of that so fast? Argh...so I got out some hot water and bleach and started scrubbing the walls. That didn't work very well so I tried hot water and amonia. Nope, still there. Next I called my husband and asked him how he got the crayon off the wall the other night. He said, soap, water and lots of elbow grease. So I try that. It does not come off easily let me tell you. I was applying some mega elbow grease and was barely making a dent.

Ding ding, the Internet. God I love the Internet. Did anybody see that South Park where they wake up one morning and there was no Internet...anywhere? I can't imagine. Take me now because I could not live without it.

So I type in 'remove crayon from the walls'...up comes the list. I'm scrolling...soap...baking soda...mayonnaise...toothpaste... vinegar...WD-40...bread. I tried the soap, baking soda whatever, mayonnaise ewww, toothpaste I'm low on so no go, don't have any vinegar, won't WD-40 eat my paint and I am not going to clean my house with bread. I'm just not going to. Can you imagine me rubbing my walls with BREAD?

On the fifth or so click there is was. Magic Eraser.



Of course! I pulled that puppy out and and wa-la! No more crayon marks! It took a few wipes but it came off and the best part is it required little elbow grease. I am totally impressed and will seriously use it on everything and anything. I might even whip it out tonight during the kids' baths.

Go out everyone and buy yourselves some Magic Erasers. They truly are magic.

I love you Magic Eraser. XXX MUAH!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You should've just picked up the phone and called me! I HEART the Magic Eraser and use it all of the time on the walls. For anything...scurf marks, dirt ANYTHING! Thank goodness Emma hasn't resorted to the drawing on the walls bit...YET.