Pages

A typical day in the condo

Such a boy! Xander is totally digging any vehicle Lincoln has. He was smiling away when Lincoln was playing with the bull dozer earlier. Then I guess he was ready to play with it himself.





Hey Xander! Over here!!




While I was stalking Xander like the paparazzi, I heard Lincoln screaming from the kitchen 'All done!'. Oops, I totally forgot what I was doing.




Lincoln ate an entire box of perogies for lunch. I think these are his favorite food. I don't blame him. They are pretty good.




Then as soon as I cleaned him up and sent him on his way, he rips the pantry door open, finds the oatmeal box, dumps the box out and proceeds to put it on his head. I'm telling you, if it fits on his head he will put it on it. For example, the recent Rice Krispies box hat. Oh and don't forget about the Happy Meal box hat. He's got a fetish I think. I guess it could be worse.




And this one is special for Daddy. Our little IT geek in the making.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Mmmmmm, pierogies.

Xander is gorgeous, seriously.

Suburban mummy & Co said...

Love the t-shirt he is so gorgeous Blair

Sarah said...

That onesie is so funny! These guys sure are entertaining. You can really see what amazing eyes Xander has in that last pic. Just like his bro.