Pages

Transplant Confirmed

We had an appt. with Xander’s GI here in FL and he FINALLY said it…Xander will need a liver transplant. When? No idea. It depends on how things go. I wish they could better define a timeline for him but it’s all just a guessing game so to speak. For now we’ll keep him on supportive care which means we have to administer a bunch of vitamins and drugs daily until they are no longer effective.

It’s going to be a tough road for Xander to walk but we’ll do everything we can to make it an easier one for him.

We are not happy that Xander has to go through this but we are hopefully that once he has his transplant things will get better for him.

Keep your fingers crossed that Ron is or I am a match!

2 comments:

Candi said...

It doesn't seem fair that he should have to go through all of this. And it's not fair to you all to see him go through it. I just want you to know I'm thinking about you all and praying for you! And PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do for you--anything at all!

Shannon said...

God bless you guys. One of you HAS to be a match. Praying for and thinking of you!