Anyway, the other day at Target I saw a cute little tricycle. Lincoln was all over the floor model. It was on the bottom shelf, eye level of course, and it didn't take long to draw his attention. He would take it off the shelf, push it around, get on and ride it, put back on the shelf, get on the shelf himself, check out the wheels, step down off the shelf, pull it down, push it around some more. Well you get the idea...he was falling in love with the hunk of metal. When we went to leave the isle, he freaked. He doesn't normally do this. I mean he got so upset when I pulled him away from it. He threw himself on the floor. Embarassing! I would typically ignore this behavior but he really, really seemed to like it. And since Mommy is a big sucker he ended up getting one.
Ron had to assemble it first. Lincoln was 'helping'.

Finally. It's ready!



--------------
We got some new carpet too!

2 comments:
It looks like Linc is loving the new wheels! The carpet looks great.
Very cool wheels Linc!
Post a Comment