I have been researching all about liver transplants. The language they use scares me. For example, “Liver transplantation is needed for patients who are likely to die because of liver failure.” That phrase makes my blood run cold. I hate that Xander has to deal with this.
It really is all so unfair. People always say that God gives us what we can handle. That we are here to learn specific life lessons. Fine. I can deal with that except when it comes to little babies. What does a baby or even young child have to learn from fighting a terrible disease? Why is it they are put through it at such a young age? And if the lesson is not theirs to learn but it is their parents, then why isn’t it happening to the parent instead?!? I would glady take Xander’s place. Please! Give me that chance!
I am dumbfounded by the way things happen and the people they happen to.
No comments:
Post a Comment