Ahhhhhhh! I've lost my cord to download pics off my camera. I know it's a cheap cord you can find anywhere but I keep thinking it will turn up. I hate not being able to play with the pictures I took. Plus I haven't exactly deleted a lot of pics on there so I only have so much room to take photos. I need another memory card. Anyway, we have some ones of the road trip on there and some of Linc is his new super duper olympic sized inflatable swimming pool that Gran bought him. I could seriously do laps in that sucker it's so big. I need to show y'all.
I'm off to go find that cord...
1 comment:
Oh no! Blair, I have you on my blog reader so even if I don't comment, I am always reading. I hope you get your cord back soon because I LOVE looking at your pictures.
Post a Comment