Pages

Road Trip!

Maybe you have noticed the posts have slowed down. Maybe not. The reason is that we are busy getting ready to head to Va here in the next couple of days. I am putting my mega list of crap together and sorting through a bunch of crap to determine whether we have to bring it or not. Do we need the Elmo chair? I don't know. What I do know is that because we are bringing so much stuff, we had to rent a trailer. My Mother is not going to know what hit her.

I hope I can update once or twice while we're on the road. We shall see how it goes.

If I am unable to check in, pray for our sanity. I have no idea how this trip is going to go with a busy two year old!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for a safe trip!

Candi said...

You need the Elmo chair...most definitely. I'll be thinking about you!

Joy said...

I am praying for you guys! Good luck.