Pages

10:00am

I just talk to one of the docs. Looks like we won't be leaving here any time soon. I'll be meeting the transplant coordinator today. I'm happy about that.

It will take a couple of days before we know whether Ron is a match or not.

5 comments:

Candi said...

I hate that you all won't be going home soon but maybe that's a sign that things are moving along with the transplant. HUGE HUGS!!! Praying for you all!

Suburban mummy & Co said...

ohh OK this waiting game is HARD!!!!!!
Hope the MRI went well

Shelly said...

Thinking of you guys every minute of the day. I'm praying that good news is coming your way soon!!

{ Bethany } said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{ Bethany } said...

((((hugs)))) did they do a ct scan yet? Worried about you guys...hang in there. Hospital life gets easier, but don't let it become "normal". Get him transplanted asap. I hope his dad works out. Will be praying for you.