Some good news. Xander's ammonia levels are going down. Whew. It's important these levels stay down because if they get too high they could cause swelling on the brain.
Some bad news. He has a pleural effusion. He's had this for a few days now and it isn't helping with his breathing. Today they took an x-ray and it's getting worse. There are two things they can do. 1. drain it with a needle or 2. put a drain in because it may happen again. I don't want them to put a drain in. I worry about infection. He does not need one more thing to fight. I am waiting for their recommendation and then will decide what's best to do.
Ron completed all his testing. Now we just sit and wait for the results.
Xander is being Xander. He's a happy kiddo. I've been taking pictures and videos and will post them when I can.
Keep on prayin'.
1 comment:
Just refreshed the page left it open all day lol. Lots of thoughts going to you all. What a little champ he is eh. I agree the drain is a scary thought. Take it easy I hope your night is better than the last x
Post a Comment