Pages

9:20am

We're off to the PICU (pediatric ICU). It's the only place we can get a tap done in the next hour or two. They want to drain that fluid to make it easier for him to breath and to find out what kind of fluid is in there. I can't say that I disagree with either of those reasons. I'm not psyched about the PICU. It's too depressing. There are a lot of very sick kiddos there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you all. Allison has gone through this before, so I understand. We will hope for the fluid to be clean and that it won't return. Xander is a tough cookie. Keep up your fight for him. You are doing a great job!

All our love,
The Browns

Phoebe said...

Hang in there. I know the PICU is scary, but it also means he's got folks watching him all the time. We'll continue to send strength. Hoping Xander gets his gift too. Phoebe (Mario's mom from LF)