Pages

Bad but good news too!

Let's get the bad news out of the way first. We got a note from Xander's GI that his ammonia levels came back elevated. Crud! Hopefully it is a false positive. They used a tourniquet and that can skew the test. He's going to have another blood test on Friday, so we'll find out then.

Now for the good news. Xander has gained almost a pound! He's weighing in at 18lbs 3.5oz. YES. I am so excited for him. A few months ago I couldn't have imagined he could get to this point but now I see he can do it! (The docs would like him to be a year old and 20lbs before they transplant.) I need to have more faith in him. He keeps amazing me like no other.

--------------------------

Xander ~ You're almost there little guy. Hang in there. We love you so much. Muah! xxxooo
Mommy, Daddy, and Linc


--------------------------

No comments: