Pages

Spaziergangen

Linc and I went out for a walk Sunday morning. It was so beautiful. The day before we were experiencing Hanna and were trapped inside for the majority of the day. It was time to get outside for a while.

He's walking or rather running in the neighborhood.


We saw geese!


Trying his hardest to catch the geese.


He gave up. They are just too fast for him.


Walking on the benches. Careful! he kept saying.


Hanging out against a wall.


Linc! Over here!


He looked! Well at least he looked in my direction. This turned out to be my favorite pic of the day.


He fell on the stairs near the rails and got a boo-boo.


There was a father and his daughters playing on the tennis courts. Linc couldn't take his eyes off the game. The next Federer??


We got back on the bench because it was so much fun the first time. He fell. Yes. Again. Then it wasn't so much fun.


But he found a stick and forgot all about the fall.


We had a good time. He loves walking and exploring and I love taking pics of him. Perfect.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

awww, how cute is he!! I love your pics blair. I mean you had a great subject but your pics are fab too!!

Shannon said...

I am loving these pictures! My fave is the one you tagged as your fave too. :)

Anonymous said...

what great pictures! I love the elbow show :(
and that hat is awesome!

Anonymous said...

You say so much with a picture! Thank you so much for sharing them!! I love them all!

Sarah said...

He is so cute! I love that little cap. Your pics are always so amazing.