Xander does not have a virus or pneumonia. It is his liver and spleen enlarging and pushing fluid up onto his lungs. Not what I wanted to hear but we have an answer. I'm actually glad his little body doesn't have one more thing to fight but it's hard to see him working to breath. A piece of really good news is that his
INR is 1.0!!!! The vit. K shots worked beautifully.
5 comments:
I am glad it's not pnemonia, but still praying very hard for little X. Thanks for the update.
That is not good news. But it is good news you know what's happening.
Stay calm & positive
I know how hard this is...I wish I did not. I know how scared you are and hopeful all at the same time. I am so sorry you have to go through this..that Xander has to go through this but remember Allison...remember Savvy...remember how well they are doing after their battles. Xander is tiny but he is a Warrior and never forget how Big his spirit is...he will get through this and one day you will look back and realize he got you through it too! They are amazing babies! Xander is an amazing baby!!
We keep Xander in our hearts and prayers daily.
Sending you so much love and hope,
Robert, Ana and Savannah (Warrior Princess!)
That's probably not the news you wanted to hear, but I'm glad you have some answers. I hope this pushes the transplant process along a lot faster...
Still praying for you guys. Keep your chins up, he's a strong guy and he will beat this!
Hugs and prayers coming Xanders way know what that feeling is like doesnt half hurt the ribs to hope he goes okay and at least its nothing more ominous
Post a Comment