Last night we were at the ER. Linc got nursemaids elbow again. He got it about a year ago. Ron was trying to talk me through how to fix it but I didn't want to mess with his arm. He would cry out in pain every time I touched it. Poor baby. It has to be painful. At the ER, they showed me a really easy way to fix it. I think if it happens again I won't have any qualms trying their technique. The ER visit was suprisingly quick. I say we were there for no more than 45 minutes. I think that's the fastest ER visit in the history of the world. I had seriously prepared myself up for a nice, long evening. Glad it wasn't.
Today we had a visit with the folks at Johns Hopkins. Xander is doing great. He's 18lbs. 12oz. The new formula is working! I am so psyched. He keeps getting closer to the 20lbs goal. He's doing much better now that he's on the antibiotics for the c diff. They drew blood to check his ammonia levels again. When they put the needle in, he didn't cry. I was so proud of him yet felt terrible at the same time. No little baby should be used to pain. He's my tough kid.
Another bit of good news is Ron will be here on Tuesday for a nice, long stay. Yipeeee!
Happy days!
1 comment:
glad to hear all positive all around enjoy your extra time together!
Post a Comment