My emotions are going in a million different directions. I am terrified but also excited we're making that next step. One step closer to a healthier Xander! He has a PELD score of 25. That's pretty high. Who knows when we'll get THE CALL.
We're hoping Ron will be the donor but if we get a call between now and before Ron's eval is finished, we're taking it.
Keep Xander in your prayers.
HUGS!
5 comments:
Praying for the perfect liver for Xander! HUGS Christi & Caden Thompson LF friends :)
Sending our love and prayers,
Ana and Savannah (Warrior Princess!)
Praying so hard for you all!!!
Of course we will pray. And pray, and pray. I hope you get the call very soon.
Thinking of you all today and hoping for that perfect liver. I just love the pictures of you all together. It brought a big smile to my face. Were you at the DC zoo? We were there on Saturday!! Great minds think alike! Love to you all!!
The Browns
Brian, Terri, Megan and Allie
P.S. We ordered a large picture that you took of Allison and it is beautiful! Thank you!!!
Post a Comment