This is going to be quick and dirty.
The appt yesterday wasn't that great. There are a few things going on with Xander we need to straighten out. I won't run down the list but the most important issue is that his nutrition is suffering horribly. He lost some weight and he is vitamin deficient. So they are giving him large doses of vitamins in hopes of correcting that problem. He is on the feeding pump for 24hrs a day now. He has stopped taking formula orally. They are also giving him fat lipids to help pack on the weight. Praying it works.
Xander is also laboring hard to breath. It's scary to watch him work so hard. They seem to think it's viral, which would be good. If not, than they'll be running more tests to figure out why he's having a tough time breathing. His oxygen levels are great! That's the good news. Oh they didn't see any ascites but did find a pocket of fluid on his right lung in the ultrasound. Ugh. They believe that's liver related but I haven't heard what exactly that means. I looked at the doc when he said that and said, 'Isn't it all pretty much liver related?' I mean, what kind of answer is that?
That's it for now. Oh, a bit of good news. Ron will be evaluated on Monday to determine if he's a good match for Xander. HOPING, PRAYING HE IS!!!
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. Xander needs all he can get.
7 comments:
Praying
XOXO,
Ana and Savannah
Big hugs for you all and we'll be praying for you! Strong positive healing vibes on their way for Xander. {{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
Praying lots and lots. HUGS to you all....especially to Xander.
Praying hard hard overtime tonight for yall and for Ron to be a match. Oh Blair I truly wish I could be there and give you a hug in person. Me and my girls are all hugging you virtually. All our love and support always - Stacey, RM & Lali
We are all praying hard for you over here! BIG HUGS!
Thinking of you all & praying x
Hoping and praying that Ron will be the match. I am a short drive down the road, please call me if you need anything.
Post a Comment