They are starting to remove Xander's old liver right now. Everything is going well so far. In less than an hour he will no longer have Biliary Atresia. He should have his new attached working liver by 10pm tonight. Will continue to post updates throughout the night.
13 comments:
Glad everything is going well so far! It's going to be a long night huh? Just know that we are all thinking of you and praying our hardest!
I am so glad things are going well. I will be stalking you all night probably!
Wow, that is so great!
Glad everything is going well. I am so happy for your family! We are thinking of you here in NC!
Tyson, Brie and Avery
xxx
Even people a million miles away are praying.
WOOOHOOOO~~
I am so happy for your family!!! Glad things are starting to look up.
I am glad all is going well. I will be watching your site all night/evening! Prayers still going up for Xander!
Jennifer
Wow the day is finally here. I'll be praying for Xander and you all. Huge hugs!
GREAT news so far. It gave me chills to read it!
Blair,
This post brought happy tears to my eyes. Just the thought of Xander without biliary atresia brings a smile to my face. We will continue to pray throughout the night.
Terri
No more Biliary Atresia....Great words!!!
Wow, the phrase "he will no longer have biliary atresia" gave me chill bumps. I'm from LF- my son Landon also has BA.
So glad things are going well for Xander. Can't wait to see "pink" pictures!
Post a Comment