Everything is still going well. His vitals are looking good. He's getting some blood but that's to be expected.
Thank you for all your well wishes and prayers. They give us strength and hope.
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Fabulous news! Still sending many prayers! Xander is precious thanks for keeping us updated on his progress! My prayers are with you all! So glad things are going smoothly!! Hang in there just a few more hours!! :) Jennifer
We are so happy to hear everything is going well!! We are checking in every chance we get (about every 5 to 10 min.) So hang in there. Are prayers are with you guys tonight and especially for Xander. Thanks for Keeping us posted. It really means alot to all of us to hear how he is doing. Yasmin and Scott p.s. My mom is here with us also. Checking up on hem also.
oh i just can't help but tear up each time i go on your blog and see xander's adorable little face! i am so glad things are going well and that he is on his way G-d willing to the start of tearing your house UP! we love you here in texas xander! love stacey and your 2 girlfriends
Blair we are all praying for you now. Praying that this liver was MEANT for Xander, that everything will fall into place. It's amazing how close we all feel to your situation even though we barely see you face to face. Hugs, baby, we love you and are here for support. Xander, hang tough, you're almost through it.
I just keep hitting refresh on the blog hoping to see the words "He's done and in recovery" Xander you are such a fighter! You are an amazing little boy and I can't wait to see what amazing things you will do with your life! Blair, I wish I was there to hold your hand. Please know we all love you guys so much! Love, Jenny, Parker, Abram and Nathan
I just came across your blog due to a friends posting on Myspace. Your boys are beautiful and as the surgery for baby Xander continues on I will keep you all in my prayers. I hope to check back later and have tears of joy for that little boy! The Wingate Family Gainesville, FL
14 comments:
Fabulous news! Still sending many prayers! Xander is precious thanks for keeping us updated on his progress! My prayers are with you all! So glad things are going smoothly!! Hang in there just a few more hours!! :)
Jennifer
We are so happy to hear everything is going well!! We are checking in every chance we get (about every 5 to 10 min.) So hang in there. Are prayers are with you guys tonight and especially for
Xander. Thanks for Keeping us posted. It really means alot to all of us to hear how he is doing.
Yasmin and Scott
p.s.
My mom is here with us also.
Checking up on hem also.
So excited to read the words....
"Post-transplant and doing great!"....oh....We can't wait!!!
Sending you love and prayers,
Robert, Ana and Savannah (Warrior Princess!)
Still here, eager to hear news and hanging on every post!
Most excellent. So glad everything is going well. Looking forward to your next update.
God bless,
Kim
You're in my thoughts and prayers. I am so happy Xander is in surgery and doing well.
Love
Aunt Connie
Just checking in on little Xander and the fam for the millionth time today! :) Thinking of you constantly. Glad to hear everything is going well!
Brie
This is amazing. I am so happy for you all. Any estimate on when he will be done?
I am just so happy for you! Get lots of sleep while you can - Xander is going to be so full of energy and life soon!
I remember this day very well. It's wonderful to know that another sweet boy is getting his second chance at life.
Keeping you in our prayers, as always.
oh i just can't help but tear up each time i go on your blog and see xander's adorable little face! i am so glad things are going well and that he is on his way G-d willing to the start of tearing your house UP! we love you here in texas xander! love stacey and your 2 girlfriends
I just got access to email and I cannot believe this is happening. I will be thinking of you all tonight and praying the surgery continues to go well.
Blair we are all praying for you now. Praying that this liver was MEANT for Xander, that everything will fall into place. It's amazing how close we all feel to your situation even though we barely see you face to face. Hugs, baby, we love you and are here for support. Xander, hang tough, you're almost through it.
I just keep hitting refresh on the blog hoping to see the words "He's done and in recovery" Xander you are such a fighter! You are an amazing little boy and I can't wait to see what amazing things you will do with your life!
Blair, I wish I was there to hold your hand. Please know we all love you guys so much!
Love, Jenny, Parker, Abram and Nathan
I just came across your blog due to a friends posting on Myspace. Your boys are beautiful and as the surgery for baby Xander continues on I will keep you all in my prayers. I hope to check back later and have tears of joy for that little boy! The Wingate Family Gainesville, FL
Post a Comment