
Now look! These are today's x-rays. They are so great!! Nice and clear.

The docs are working their magic. They think he's doing so well they are kicking us out of the PICU and sending us back down to the floor. Yay!!!
Ron is still in the MRI. Looks like we really won't know until next week. Bummer. Another weekend of waiting.
Here's some pics in the meantime. Finally! Some of me and my little, yellow guy.



I just love him!
7 comments:
Yay on some good news, but booo on the waiting until next week to here about Ron's liver. Good things come to those who wait I say! And I LOVE the pictures, especially the one of you two head to head. He is just precious!
Your little yellowman is just so adorable Blair so cute. Bless him fantastic news you are heading back to the ward. Another week bummer I hope it isn't that long!!!!
x
Your pictures are so beautiful! I'm glad his xrays look so much better and you can leave the PICU.
Xander has the cutest lungs. More parents should send photos of their kids lungs. Maybe you can ask the Dr for Ron's MRI lung images. I imagine his lungs are cute too. I love you all and you be in my prayers-
Love, peace and a little KennyG
Xander is so adorable and your love for each other is beautifully captured.
Those eyes...I don't see the yellow in them ... I just see the strength.
Always in our hearts!
Wonderful pictures, Blair. What a beautiful little boy. I am glad you are capturing his color because it won't be that way much longer (fingers crossed!!!)
Post a Comment