Blair,I am praying hard today that you get the news that Ron is a match!! My thoughts are with you and your family! All the Best!Smiles,Jennifer Wallace
Oh Blair wow what a big morning for you guys. Thinking of you and praying hard.
Thinking of you all and praying so hard for you guys this morning!!! Can't wait to hear some good news!
Oh what a big day! I'm thinking of you and hoping you guys get that good news today!! XOXO
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Blair,
I am praying hard today that you get the news that Ron is a match!! My thoughts are with you and your family! All the Best!
Smiles,
Jennifer Wallace
Oh Blair wow what a big morning for you guys. Thinking of you and praying hard.
Thinking of you all and praying so hard for you guys this morning!!! Can't wait to hear some good news!
Oh what a big day! I'm thinking of you and hoping you guys get that good news today!! XOXO
Post a Comment