Xander's doing great! We're trying to move to the floor but there aren't any beds. Hopefully soon!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Blair, I am so happy for you guys! Xander is truly a Trooper and making wonderful progress! All the Best, I hope things continue to go by the book and you are home soon! Jennifer www.brookemariewallace.com
Wow, Blair. That is amazing. I never would have thought that that's what a liver looks like! I'll be interested to see what his old liver looked like. Hoping you guys get moved soon!!
3 comments:
Blair, I am so happy for you guys! Xander is truly a Trooper and making wonderful progress! All the Best, I hope things continue to go by the book and you are home soon!
Jennifer
www.brookemariewallace.com
Wow, Blair. That is amazing. I never would have thought that that's what a liver looks like! I'll be interested to see what his old liver looked like. Hoping you guys get moved soon!!
That is one beautiful liver!! Good luck on getting to the floor.
Post a Comment