Pray for Xander. The nurse just came in and said there was a possibility he may get a liver in the morning. They have turned his feeds off in case he goes in for surgery.
Dear Xander You are a brave little guy, I hope that your bew liver is waiting for you and that you can start to get better. We are all thinking of you. Continue as you do brave little man
5 comments:
OMG Blair!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this is IT! The girls and I will sing some prayers together before we leave today :)
I am hoping too! That would just be wonderful. We are keeping our fingures crossed for you guys.
Sonja & Omar
OH MY GOODNESS! Praying right now...sending positive thoughts...this has to be it!
Dear god please let this be it.
Dear Xander You are a brave little guy, I hope that your bew liver is waiting for you and that you can start to get better. We are all thinking of you. Continue as you do brave little man
Oh please, please...I am overcome with emotion for you guys. PLEASE let this be the one!!!
Post a Comment