Waiting with you! Praying it's a GO for Xander. Love and prayers.Jennifer, Lily and Sawyer's Mom from LF
Saying prayers right now! Hope you hear soon!
Hi Ron and Blair, wow that is great!! We are praying for you guys. It is so hard to be patient. So let us know if you need anything I am available 24 hours a day until next thurs. Yasmin and Scott
Blair-I have tears in my eyes at the thought that his could be it for you guys! I am hoping and praying that is.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Waiting with you! Praying it's a GO for Xander. Love and prayers.
Jennifer, Lily and Sawyer's Mom from LF
Saying prayers right now! Hope you hear soon!
Hi Ron and Blair, wow that is great!! We are praying for you guys. It is so hard to be patient. So let us know if you need anything I am available 24 hours a day until next thurs.
Yasmin and Scott
Blair-I have tears in my eyes at the thought that his could be it for you guys! I am hoping and praying that is.
Post a Comment