The liver is in the building. Only a matter of time now.
Someone, I shall not name names*, said it was ok to turn Xander's feeds back on. A while later one of the transplant surgeons came in and freaked. He yelled wanting to know who turned his feeds back on. Glad it wasn't me. Anyway because they turned his feeds on they now have to suck the contents of his stomach out so he's empty for surgery. Needless to say I am not happy.
We're trying to keep our heads. It's so hard.
*For the record, Ron had nothing to do with turning the feeds
back on.
8 comments:
On the edge of my seat over here Blair. I am hoping, praying, envisioning that this is it. God bless the boy and his family for becoming a donor. Xander will be all better soon, I know it.
I am in tears...happy tears for Xander...sad tears for the donor...anxious tears for you...oh...I will pray so hard that it is a go...and that everything go perfectly!
XOXO,
Ana and Savannah (Warrior Princess!)
Oh Blair I'm with you every moment of the day! I've been checking the site every hour since early this morning to get the latest update. This is a wonderful day!
Godspeed,
Kim Sprenkle Russo and Eric, Gabrielle and Gianna
oh blair i am so emotional for you guys and so thrilled this is happening for xander. so sorry about the feed tubes confusion, that SUCKS.
Hi Guys, we are so sorry for the young man. It is great his family understands how he won't be forgotten and how he made such a difference to so many people without even knowing. Are fingers are crossed for xander. Hang in guys your almost there. I'll check back in to see how things are going.
Yasmin and Scott
Praying so hard Colby family. Why the hell did they put his feeds back on grr.
Oh, we are just so happy to hear that? Its just a matter of hours now. Your patience has paid off!
Sonja & Omar
Oh my goodness, I cannot believe this is finally IT. I am on pins and needles for all of you and praying that the entire process goes as smoothly as possible. {{HUGS}}
Post a Comment