Johns Hopkins has sent one of their adult liver transplant surgeons up to New Jersey to procure the organ. He is up there as I type this. We have been told the donor is an teenager old who was injured in a football game. They will be splitting his liver.
Please pray for the family of the young man. I can't imagine what they must be going through.
10 comments:
YAY I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it is the perfect liver for X and saying lots of prayers too for X and the donor family!
Our prayers are with you all and the donor family.
Oh my goodness. I am so hopeful for you guys and I my thoughts are with the family of the young man.
Sonja
Out of tragedy comes home our prayers are with everyone involved.
Praying for and thinking of you guys and I will be all day long.
God bless that young man and his family. I can't even imagine...
Hi Blair! Don't know if you remember me, but pls know your son and family are in my thoughts and prayers!
Kimberly (Boucher) Furnish
Wishing you all the best and praying for you - Charlotte Cathro (de Villiers)
My goodness Blair this is very exciting news. I am praying for for you guys and for the family of that donor. The entire transplant process seems to be such an emotional ride for everyone involved. Please G-d let this be the perfect liver for Xander!
Oh goodness Blair. I am praying hard, sending postive vibes, hoping, keeping my fingers crossed....everything I can do to hope that THIS IS IT for Xander. He and your whole family deserve this!
My thoughts are also with the family of this young boy's family who is grieving at this moment.
HUGS to you and yours.
Brie and Avery
Praying for Xander, the donor and his family.
Praying hard!
Robert, Ana and Savannah (Warrior Princess!)
Post a Comment