Pages

3:21pm

Ahhhhhh! We didn't have access to any internet for a while. I was panicking there for a while. It reminded me of the South Park episode where they wake up and have no internet. (That was a good one.) I almost packed up and headed for the closest Starbucks. I was just having a hard time deciding which corner was the closest. haha

So it's D-day. The last of the testing for Ron. He's having the biopsy done right now. He is such a wreck. He wants so bad to do this for Xander.

If we find out anything today, I'll let ya know. Most likely it will be tomorrow.

2 comments:

Candi said...

Glad you got the internet back! Can't wait to hear about Ron tomorrow!

Shannon said...

OH NO that's the worst when there is no internet! LOL at the South Park episode. Can't wait to hear...still praying!