Pages

October 6 - 7:36pm

Ron had his liver biopsy today. I guess it was quite painful. He read that it was a dull pain but that wasn't the case at all. He didn't feel anything then all of the sudden he felt a very sharp pain in his stomach. Owa! Sounds awful.

He is at Children's House tonight chilling out. He's still got some pain from the procedure. They can't numb your liver unfortunately. So he'll be out of commission for the next day or two. He was instructed by his docs to take it easy and not to lift anything that weighs more than 8lbs.

They said it would take three or four days for the results. Let's hope it doesn't take that long.

Until tomorrow.
xxxooo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I hope Ron gets enough meds for the pain :-) We are hoping the best.

Sonja & Omar

Anonymous said...

Praying that Ron is the match!

StaceyBurke said...

I know it, I just know it. I thought of yall all day today and have kept you in my prayers. I am so sorry Ron is hurting from the biopsy but please God it should be the last pain felt and we should all see the healing start ASAP. Are you listening up there???? I know you are :)

Candi said...

Praying so hard for you all!!

Suburban mummy & Co said...

Well done Ron, that does sounds painful. Hoping you find out very soon.
Xander hope you are being a good boy and still smiling!