Pages

9:55am

Here's Xander's old liver. Poor baby really needed a new one. I can't believe Xander didn't go into liver failure earlier than he did.



Thank you God for our donor angel.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness. That is just shocking!

Unknown said...

that is an amazing picture in comparison to the healthy donor liver. Wow. I hope you get all this fever stuff sorted out so that you guys can get home!

The Bean said...

OMG - I really don't know what to say. That's amazing and just makes me so happy Xander got a good one!

Kimberly

Suburban mummy & Co said...

wow I am shocked it looks as bad as it does poor baby now has that lovely liver in him. This is so amazing!

darn fevers hope there is no fluid

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he did as well as he did wiht that in his body. What a trooper.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's incredible.
Hopefully he's just teething and this is God's way of keeping you there 'til Monday. Glad those cultures were negative :)
Kim

StaceyBurke said...

OMG I cannot believe how it looks compared with the new one. I don't know jack about livers are supposed to look and even I can tell the difference. Thank G-d for his miracle.

Anonymous said...

Be a HERO,Be a DONOR!! Our children are fighters and this picture is proof.