Pages

October 1 - 4:28pm

I'm at my Mom's for the night. We need laundry done and I need to see Lincoln. I miss him. He'll be home very soon. I can't wait!

Just got off the phone with the transplant office manager about Ron. No word yet but we should definitely know tomorrow.

Please pray as hard as you can for Ron to be a match.

4 comments:

Candi said...

Can't wait to hear the news tomorrow about Ron. How long will it be before they do the transplant? I'm glad you're getting some stuff done at your mom's and getting to spend some time with Linc.

StaceyBurke said...

In my prayers for you tonight I came upon the 37th Psalm and read an elucidation that meant so much to me. "And rely upon G-d for your enjoyments, for He will grant you the desires of your heart. Commit your ways to G-d, rely on Him and He will act." The elucidation says that when we rely on G-d for our needs that remove a burden that is too heavy for us to carry; we have an omnipotent helper in G-d. My heartfelt prayers are with you guys now and always.

Shelly said...

I'll be thinking of you guys all night and hoping Ron is the match!!! Can't wait to hear the news. XOXO

Anonymous said...

Blair, those pictures are beautiful, they brought tears to my eyes. He is such a strong little boy. I will be praying hard tonight that Ron is a match!