

They have to be extra careful if they do anything that might make him bleed (draw blood, put in IV, etc...). He's a bleeder right now.
The bottle with the white liquid is lipids, the bag with the cream liquid in it is his formula and the other bag in back is saline.

He's so tired but came up with a sweet smile.
They thought he might have c diff again. So if any hospital worker came near him they had to wear gloves and a gown.
Immediately after the tap. You can see the bandage under his armpit. That's oxygen they are giving him.


The fluid from the tap.











8 comments:
Oh Blair he is such a sweet heart, brought tears to my eyes though! HUGS
look at that sweet little angel. I think that's the cutest smile I've ever seen. XOXO.
Blair, my heart is breaking for little X, look at all those bandages, tubes, bottles...it is so hard to see him attatched to all of it. You guys are so incredibly strong, I can't even imagine it. Amazing pictures.
Oh Blair! I was almost crying at how seriously sweet he is. I just want to come up there and give him such a big hug! I'm really happy to see that he looks so good. You can tell he's sleepy and worn out but he seems to be happy! I'm hoping and praying that Ron will be a match!!
These pics brought tears to my eyes. He is so beautiful and such a little angel...it's amazing how happy he is despite everything happening. Praying that Ron is a match. HUGE hugs to Xander and Lincoln! (and you guys too)
What a sweetie! I love his little hair. It must be hard not to just scoop him with all of those tubes and everything. He is such an amazing kiddo.
He does look like such a trooper, Ron is looking heartbroken my heart truly hurts seeing his face :( That is a lot of fluid glad it is out and pray it doesn't return. You are both doing so great thank for keeping us updated and sharing this with everyone hopefully it will make people more aware. Take care and rest. Keep fighting Xander you are doing so well!
What a beautiful angel boy! The pictures are perfect! He is such a sweetheart! Many prayers for your family!
Jennifer Wallace
Post a Comment