Pages

October 12 - 8:18pm

Ugh. Another day, another IV for Xander. This is becoming too frequent occurence. It's really frustrating. There's not much I can do unless I let them to put a PICC line and I don't want to do that quite yet. So I have to let them put in an IV everytime the one he has fails. He has to have it. The IV is mostly there to give him lipids and it is working. He's been gaining weight very nicely here in the last couple of days. I just wish they'd last for more than two days or so.

Other than that, he's doing really good.

Ron is taking off to Florida tomorrow morning. We have some stuff that's got to be taken care of and we can't do it from here. He won't be gone long. He'll be back on Tuesday.

Have a good night and please say a prayer for Eme.
xxxooo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are always thinking about you guys. You know if you need help, you can always call us...any time and for anything.

Sonja & Omar

Anonymous said...

Prayers for Eme and Xander.

Suburban mummy & Co said...

Prayers for Eme and Xander.
Glad Ron isn't gone for to long this time.

Shannon said...

Nice to hear that Ron won't be gone too long. Poor Xander. It's reassuring that he's so young and won't remember this when he's older and healthy! :)

Prayers and positive thoughts for Xander and Eme...