Pages

October 4 - 8:27pm

We met with the docs this morning. Everything is holding, which is great. They are working hard to keep the fluid away until transplant without tapping. I mean there are other things they are concerned about but that is priority number one.

Ron said Xander had a little fun today. Since we are on the floor, he's able to get out of his crib some. He was able to get into the exersaucer they provided a few times. He was loving it. I can't wait to see him out and playing. Tomorrow.

I got to see Linc today. Gosh I miss him. He's such a little director. Moma, come here. Moma, sit down. Moma, I want a cookie. I can't imagine where he gets it from! haha I have to own up to that one.

Anyway, back to Hopkins tomorrow.

Don't let the bed bugs bite.
xxxooo

No comments: