He is just so sweet. We are so sorry to hear that but just keep hanging in there. You are all in our thoughts and payers.Sonja & Omar
He is such a cutie. I'm sorry to hear the news, but still praying for you all and hoping the right liver is on it's way!
Oh he is just the sweetest little guy! What a joy!
He is adorable! He does not seem bummed you are right :) I hope his joy can carry you through the pain you must be in.
Oh, he looks so much like Linc to me. What a little sweety.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is just so sweet. We are so sorry to hear that but just keep hanging in there. You are all in our thoughts and payers.
Sonja & Omar
He is such a cutie. I'm sorry to hear the news, but still praying for you all and hoping the right liver is on it's way!
Oh he is just the sweetest little guy! What a joy!
He is adorable! He does not seem bummed you are right :) I hope his joy can carry you through the pain you must be in.
Oh, he looks so much like Linc to me. What a little sweety.
Post a Comment