PICC line is in. He didn't cry. A little whimper but that was about it. He is so strong. I, on the other hand, am a complete wreck. I don't know why but this procedure has really put me on edge.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hang in there Blair. You are such a good example of strenght for your kids.
I am so sorry he had to have the picc line put back in Blair. I am sure every little thing can put you on edge with his recovery. I know you just want to go home after all of this. I hope they can tackle whatever is causing the fever and get it back down asap.
I'm sorry to hear that the PICC line had to go in afterall! :( Whatever it takes to get Xander healthy and home, though right?! :) You are a great mommy, Blair! Hang in there!
4 comments:
Hang in there Blair. You are such a good example of strenght for your kids.
I am so sorry he had to have the picc line put back in Blair. I am sure every little thing can put you on edge with his recovery. I know you just want to go home after all of this. I hope they can tackle whatever is causing the fever and get it back down asap.
I'm sorry to hear that the PICC line had to go in afterall! :( Whatever it takes to get Xander healthy and home, though right?! :) You are a great mommy, Blair! Hang in there!
I am glad that X did so well with the PICC line, that is really great. He is such a strong little guy!
Post a Comment