Pages

10:31am

Xander pulled his ng-tube out. Silly boy. I had to put it back in. I prefer to because I know how to do it quickly and with the least amount of screaming....or so I thought.

Xander just happened to pull out the tube when they were checking his IV. They're not sure his IV is in correctly so they were messing with it and he was crying up a storm. :( It's painful. In the midst of the crying, he pulled the tube. So I decided to put it back in for him rather than letting someone else.

BAD IDEA!

He was so mad from the IV testing and then tired from all the crying it wasn't a good scene. All the other parents must have thought we were torturing him. The good thing is that as soon as I got it in he passed out.

Ron called his transplant team and hopefully we'll hear this afternoon.

Oh and Michelle is back!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Can't wait to hear Ron's news!!! And HOORAY for having your favorite nurse back!!