Man I wish I could sleep through anything. That talent would come in very handy here. I had to get up three times last night because med. pump alarms were going off and nobody was coming to shut them off. The nurse is very nice but she's not paying attention. No matter. In an hour the new shift will be in. Hoping we get our favorite nurse today. Her name is Michelle and she's very good!
I'm off to e-mail Ron's transplant doctor, Dr. Andy Cameron. He's VERY impressive. He came by yesterday and put some of my fears to rest. I really, really like him. I also think he's younger than me. Believe it or not. lol I can't help to always think that all great doctors have gray hair = older. Or is that mature? Seriously, I don't care how old he is, only that he takes care of Ron.
It's a crowded room today. Things are already hopping!
Talk to you later...
2 comments:
Night nurses suck! Sorry you can't get some sound sleep. You are such a good Mommy!
Praying that Ron is a match...and OUCH on his biopsy. OUCH! You're a good man, Ron.
I will be stalking you guys again today...
It makes you feel old when you realize your doctor is younger than you! That happened to me the other day, too, lol. Hope things are well with you all today. HUGS!
Post a Comment