Discharge won't be today, it will be Thursday most likely. They are going to give him his
cytogam infusion today and
zenapax. I totally forgot about zenapax. Then we have to get his Tacro levels straightened out. One doc (pediatrician) thinks his fever was viral and one (transplant) thinks it was rejection. His
LFT's were fine but I guess rejection can happen regardless. I don't think we'll know for sure.
5 comments:
Yay for going home soon! Hoping it was just a virus and there will be minimal or NO rejection.
My prayers are with you and praying you will get discharged really soon! All the best, good to hear he is eating and doing so good!
Jennifer Wallace
I'm thinking of you guys and hoping you are back home tomorrow. Sounds like you got a good eater on your hands, I bet he's excited for THanksgiving dinner!!
You all are always in our thoughts and I know so many appreciate your updates! Lots of continued vibes for Xander. So great to hear he's eating so well!!
Well we are keeping our fingers crossed that everything is okay and you guys will be back home soon.
Post a Comment