Pages

9:45am

Xander is wonderful and flirting with all the ladies around here. They just can't get enough of him and are always laughing and waving at him. They come over and he giggles. It makes me happy. He loves all the attention.

He ploughed through breakfast this morning. He had some potatoes, french toast, banana, a whole yogurt, a little bit of a bagel and some apple juice. Food was flying everywhere. He couldn't get it into his mouth fast enough. I wish I had brought my camera. *sigh*

I'm hoping we get out today. He just has to get an infusion of cytogam and then we can go. They may wait until tomorrow to do it but I'm praying they'll do it today and let us go.

2 comments:

Candi said...

I can't believe all the stuff he is eating!!! That is great! Dean wouldn't even know what to do with some of that, lol! Hopefully you can go home today!

Shannon said...

HUNGRY boy! That's GREAT great great news all around. So happy for you guys. :)