Just got back to the hospital. Ron is headed home. He has to go back to work. He was so torn. It was hard for him to get on the plane. He did the right thing. We need him to work so we can have this great insurance and money to spend at Flamers.
On to Xander. They did a CT scan of his head earlier. They were worried about pressure in there. It came back fine. As soon as I feel relief they drag out the next potential problem I stress over. Right now they are giving him a spinal tap. They want to be sure he doesn't have menangitis. In addition, they will get some fluid from his belly to see if he is possibly septic. PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE EITHER OF THESE. Please just let it be a viral infection that goes away. My baby needs a break!
5 comments:
We are hoping and praying that everything comes back normal and that it is just viral. Allison had the same thing, with a sudden high fever, and the doctor told us the same thing. It's probably viral.
We are so sorry to hear that. Xander looked so good at the BA5K too. We are hoping that it is just a virus that it will come and go, he is such a strong kid. It must have been so hard for Ron to get on that plane but it was the right thing to do. Well we are both hoping for the best. Stay strong Blair.
Guys we're thinking of you, Unal is following Xander too, praying for him. x
Oh wow, Blair. I think not only does Xander need a break, but your whole family! I am thinking and praying that this is just a viral infection. Love-Tyson, Brie and Avery
Blair HUGS I had hoped you guys would get a decent stretch of a break like maybe FOREVER ;). I am praying it's some nasty virus which all kids get, and it's normal and goes away soon.
Post a Comment