Pages

4:58pm

The preliminary test results of the spinal tap have come back and they are normal. So far so good. Xander hasn't spiked a temp for a while now. I don't know if it's gone or if they are now able to control it with the Tylenol/Motrin. I want to believe the fever is gone so I will.

I'll be sleeping at the Children's House tonight. I am no good when I try to sleep in the waiting area of the PICU.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, have a good night. Hopefully all will be better in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Blair, I am so sorry you are back in at the hospital! My heart goes out to you I sure know what it feels like....we are still sitting in this place! My thoughts and prayers are with you, Xander and the family. I pray it is a viral episode and nothing else! Sounds like so far so good...let's keep it that way! All the best and know I am praying for you guys!

Jennifer Wallace

Unknown said...

No fevers are a step in the right direction! I hope that you all will be back home soon. :)

Lauren

Anonymous said...

We still pray for you daily, we will pray even harder...
Hope you have a good night.
Lots of love from Chile!