Pages

More pics of Hopkins

~ We loved the Children's House. I wish we would have gotten a few pics of the inside.


~ Past this sign every day on the way in.


~ Last day!


~ Mommy, Xander and Megan.


~ The excellent accomodations. My back hurts just looking at that thing.


~ Michelle M. playing with Xander's mini stethescope.


~ Michelle M. sick of my camera.


~ Michelle F., our transplant coordinator.


~ That's the PICC line that was in. Look how long it is!!


~ Erin, our social worker.


~ Jess, another wonderful nurse!


~ Bundled up ready to leave. Thanks Michelle F.!


~ It's official!


~ Heading out.


~ One last goodbye.


~ We made it out the door.


~ Heading to the car.



~ A very special organ and tissue donor board they have in one of the hallways. I looked at it every day. It's a great tribute.





4 comments:

Candi said...

Awesome photos Blair. I get chills just looking at how much all of those people love your little Xander. So glad you all are finally home and enjoying a normal life again.

Joy said...

Beautiful pictures, Blair. I feel the same way as Candi, it's amazing how much love one little boy can have in his life.

The Bean said...

I got teary eyed looking at those pictures - what great people in your lives!

Anonymous said...

What amazing pictures.....they bring back so many memories when we were there with Brooke for her Kasai. Hope all is well with Xander and you are taking many more pictures at home! :) Sorry I won't be at the 5k run/walk I really wanted to be there and meet you! One day soon I hope! All The Best!
Jennifer Wallace