Pages

Yes We Can!

Wow!! What a massive victory. This is one of those days people will ask 'Where were you when President Obama was elected?'.

I can't say I was a supporter of Obama's from the beginning. I am really a Hilary Clinton fan. I didn't think he was ready nor was I convinced he could win this election. We needed change and I felt Hilary was the only one who could do it. Boy was I wrong. He not only won it, he crushed it! I am impressed with his campaign. If he can come out of nowhere and win this election as big as he did, than I am excited to see what he will do as President.

It's a proud moment in US history. Barack Obama is the epitome of the American dream. He was born to a white American mother and black Kenyan father. He was raised in a small apartment in Hawaii by his grandparents. He went to college, became a communittee organizer helping the poor and then attended Harvard. He used his degree to practice civil-rights law and began teaching at the University of Chicago Law School. He then ran for senate and is now President Elect of the United States. It just doesn't get more apple pie than that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes We Can!